aqua (Herbal Infusion of Aspalathus Linearis Leaf*), cocos nucifera oil*, propanediol, alcohol*, cetearyl alcohol, sesamum indicum seed oil*, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol, aspalathus linearis leaf extract*, stearyl alcohol, parfum, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus seed oil, cinnamal, limonene.*Ingredients from organic farming.
100% natural formula.
after washing your face, lighly massage the cream into the face and décolleté.
• The infusion of organic rooibos: rich in flavonoids, tannins, polysaccharides, vitamin C and various trace elements (antioxidant properties).
• Virgin coconut vegetable oil: high in fatty acids and vitamins A and E (anti-radical). Protects tissues from degeneration and nourishes intensely.
• Organic sesame virgin vegetable oil: largely composed of oleic and linoleic fatty acids. High levels of vitamin E (nourishing properties, rebalancing and helps fight against free radicals).
• The vegetable oil of buriti: concentrate of carotenoids and provitamins A (good-looking effect).
• Added vitamin E (powerful antioxidant) to boost the action of this cream throughout the day.About La Canopée:
a wonderful entrepreunarial adventure which gave birth to La Canopée, a brand made in Grasse the French capital city of perfumes. 100% organic and environnement-friendly, with beautiful and delicate packagings. Unsatisfied by the traditional cosmetic industry, they launched their own project and offer a wide range of products that are equally good for your skin and for the planet. A brand with high quality standards, which didn’t want to choose between great formulations and pure packagings.More products from La Canopée:
• Tea tree perfect skin light lotion
• Vanilla sweet lotion makeup remover
• Mist with antipollution agents
• Cleansing and purifying black gel