aqua (herbal infusion of salvia sclarea), glycerin*, propanediol, alcohol*, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, glyceryl stearate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, stearyl alcohol, salvia sclarea extract, montmorillonite, illite, kaolin, citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil*, lactic acid, limonene, linalool.*Ingredients from organic farming.
100% natural formula.
after washing your face, lightly massage the fluid on the face and décolleté.
• Clary sage infusion: estrogenic, relaxing, antifungal and sebum regulating properties (effective for hormone-related skin problems).
• Glycerine: hygroscopic properties (absorbs and retains water making it a great moisturizer without leaving a greasy touch).
• Organic alcohol: cleanses the epidermis of any germs responsible for pimples, helps healing.
• Pink clay: composed of montmorillonite, mineral salts and trace elements (has excellent absorbency by attracting impurities and toxins but also greasy dirt and sebum porous cavities).
• Bergamot essential oil: purifying, antiseptic and skin regenerative (helps regulate sebum secretions).
• Organic tea tree essential oil: antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal broad spectrum (ideal to fight effectively against acne).About La Canopée:
a wonderful entrepreunarial adventure which gave birth to La Canopée, a brand made in Grasse the French capital city of perfumes. 100% organic and environnement-friendly, with beautiful and delicate packagings. Unsatisfied by the traditional cosmetic industry, they launched their own project and offer a wide range of products that are equally good for your skin and for the planet. A brand with high quality standards, which didn’t want to choose between great formulations and pure packagings.More products from the brand:
• Multivitamin wake up cream
• Mist with antipollution agents
• Cleansing and purifying black gel
• Vanilla sweet lotion makeup remover and cleaner