aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin*, propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, brassica campestris seed oil*, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, decyl glucoside, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, vanilla planifolia fruit, xanthan gum, lactic acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
100% natural formula.Tips:
using a reusable cotton pad
or fingertips, make small massages on the face (avoid the eye area) to get rid of makeup, but also impurities. Rinse thoroughly with water for a fresh and clean complexion.
• Organic virgin rapeseed vegetable oil: very rich in unsaturated fatty acids (contribute to the proper balance of the skin's hydrolipidic barrier and its hydration).
• Organic virgin almond oil: reputed to soften and calm the skin (penetrating, it gives radiance to dull, tired or devitalized skin).
• Vanilla seeds: delicately perfume, activate the skin circulation.About La Canopée:
a wonderful entrepreunarial adventure which gave birth to La Canopée, a brand made in Grasse the French capital city of perfumes. 100% organic and environnement-friendly, with beautiful and delicate packagings. Unsatisfied by the traditional cosmetic industry, they launched their own project and offer a wide range of products that are equally good for your skin and for the planet. A brand with high quality standards, which didn’t want to choose between great formulations and pure packagings.More makeup removers:
• Organic and vegan micellar water
• Cleansing and purifying oil
More products from this brand:
• Multivitamin wake up cream
• Mist with antipollution agents
• Cleansing and purifying black gel
• Tea tree perfect skin light lotion