INCI ingredients: organic whole banana (musa sapientum fruit and peel); organic extra virgin olive oil (sodium olivate); organic raw shea butter (sodium sheabutterate); organic coconut oil (sodium cocoate); organic sunflower seed oil (sodium sunflowerate) organic jojoba seed oil (simmondsia chinensis); organic castor seed oil (sodium castorate); organic cocoa butter (sodium cocobutterate); organic essential oils of clary sage, cedarwood & basil (salvia sclarea flower, cedrus atlantica bark, ocimum basilicum leaves; naturally occurring eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool).
100% organic formula.
lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
• Diet: Try to include the same nutrients in the banana in your diet for maximal effectiveness.About Savons Stories:
Savon Stories is a brand that takes its inspiration from Provence and London, an unexpected mix which gives a surprising result. The two sisters who created the brand had the chance to inherit a know-how from their grand-father. He was convinced that skin is crucial to a good health. Its philosophy was to provide to the skin raw, naturel and organic ingredients to sublimate it. The whole range is made in France with organic products, without endocrine disruptors, with sustainable packaging in an apothecary style, you won’t be able to resist!
More products from the brand:
• Mandarin and geranium hand and body wash
• Lavender hand and body wash
• Solid cocoa body balm
• Mandarin body lotion melt